Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Nike women's store!

I've been a bit slack lately. Exams have finished and I don't have anything after school so I've been shopping and stuff like that. I'm hoping to get a job at the Nike Women's store in Chadstone. I put in my resume today - fingers crossed!! Unfortunately, they've already hired for Christmas.

I also bought a new pair of running shorts from there on Monday. They were being discounted - $24.95. I already have a pair of the type they were selling but there's like 6 different colours. I already had light blue and I really wanted purple. Unfortunately they only had XS and XL. I decided to leave it and come back if I had enough money after I'd finished my other shopping and get white or yellow. Fortunately, when I came back they'd put out more sizes in purple so I settled on a medium.

I've been spending a lot of money lately... I suppose it's a reward for exams.

No comments: