Our computer has a weird virus that the anti-virus doesn't seem to be picking up. So I can't use the internet on our computer at home - only at Dads.
I hate these last few days before Christmas! You can't go out shopping coz it's so crowded, there's nothing on tv, everyone is focusing on bloody Christmas. It doesn't help that my 'friends' are absolutely incapable of making any definite plans and don't seem to be able to get out of their own little worlds.
My other gripe is stupid pedestrians who don't look where they are walking and don't realise that other people are trying to use the bike paths. I've found a great new route - cycling through the city to Port Melbourne, then running down Beach Rd and cycling back home. But I have to navigate through Southbank where people just mindlessly wander. It's quite bad along Beach Rd too. I just wish people would look out for others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment